Package will include:-
1) Blocking Board ( 11 inches)
2) Blocking Board Stand
3) 50 4-inches stainless steel pins
WHY YOU WOULD NEED A BLOCKING BOARD
Blocking is an important step toward making your crocheted pieces look more professional.
1) Proper blocking of a crocheted garment or accessory can go a long way toward making it look and fit better.
2) It can also help to restore symmetrical balance to a misshapen project.
3) Blocking sets the stitches and can even enhance the drape of the fabric. Seaming and edging are easier on blocked pieces, and minor sizing adjustments may be made during the blocking process.
Product Size: 12.5 inches x 12.5 inches
Blocking Space: 11 inches x 11 inches
Every Pin holes are half inches apart
Total number of pin holes = 23 x 23 = 529
Materials used: Bamboo Center with strip of Black Walnut wood, Red Oak Stand